Meet Oscar Bertilsson Olsborg, Vice President Global Consumer Experience at Volvo Cars, during an exclusive lunch lecture for the School’s students and partners.
He will talk about:
- Volvo Cars journey acting as an independent company with strong industrial and commercial base
- Volvo Cars product portfolio
- Our corporation and partnership with companies as Uber and Autoliv
- Changes, challenges and possibilities in the car industry
- Volvo Cars as an employer
Oscar Bertilsson Olsborg’s career, in short: Head of Marketing, Sales & Service Finance; CFO China National Sales Company; Controller China Industrial Operations; Head of Product Strategy & Vehicle Line Finance, etc.
After the lecture there will be a mingle with Volvo Car representatives.
DAY: Monday 13 March 2017
TIME: Lecture 12.10-13.00. Lunch sallad will be served from 11.30 at Volvosalen.
LOCATION: Volvosalen, Handelshögskolan, Vasag. 1
>> PLEASE REGISTER HERE
(for students, staff and partner companies only)